1.Donald C Gerhardt MD
1215 Danforth Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Doll, Donald C, MD
1 Hospital Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
They are have done so much for myself and my family. I have had leg problems since February of 1998 when I was ran over by a car and broke every bone in both legs and cut off my right foot. In the past 3-4 years they have given me my life back.
Dr. Wakefield specializes in celiac and gluten intolerance. He was compassionate and took my concerns seriously.
Dr Street is a great pain management Dr
Great Doctor and place of business
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.