1.Roark Christian Counseling
2011 Corona Rd Ste 315
Counseling ServicesReligious CounselingCounselors-Licensed Professional
2.Family Counseling Center Of Mo
303 N 10th St
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
3.Triumph Christian Counseling
1000 W Nifong Blvd Building 1
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsReligious CounselingCounselors-Licensed Professional
At Triumph Christian Counseling in Columbia, Missouri the goal is to guide you in your journey of healing and victory over life's struggles. We combine sound biblical principles with professional coun
4.Center For Women's Ministries
1900 N Providence Rd Ste 210
Counseling is provided by trained volunteers to adult women at no cost. Potential clients fill out an intake form which helps the director match the client with a volunteer with similar life experienc
5.Elizabeth Ryberg, LPC
3609 Mahogany St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
6.Joshua C Hulen & Associates
1007 N College Ave Ste 1
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
7.Karmen Bennett, MED
201 W Broadway Suite I
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today CounselingTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.