1.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Columbia, MO area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel Engines
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
2.Slate Towing & PerformanceServing the Columbia, MO area
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTire Dealers
3.GCR Tires & ServiceServing the Columbia, MO area
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairFarm Equipment Parts & RepairFarm Equipment
I called yesterday in a panic because a family member had a blown tire and was trying to get to Spokane from Hamilton and was stuck in St. Regis. I called needing help and talked to a receptionist tha
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.