1.Royal Crowning Enterprises, Inc.
6630 Seneca Dr
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
In Business since 1956 References & Certificates of Insurance available upon request. Call Royal Crowning Enterprises for all of you commercial or residential cleaning and landscaping needs.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Liqua-Grow Turf Inc
60 Aileron Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceInsecticides
A beautiful healthy lawn can be yours when you leave the work to Liqua-Grow turf specialists. We offer experience, knowledge and customer satisfaction. We determine the timing so you get the best resu
4.American Landscaping Inc
15530 Peach Orchard Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesFirewoodLandscape ContractorsMasonry Contractors
American Landscaping is a full service professional landscape firm located in Silver Spring Maryland in Montgomery County. We serve residential and business customers throughout Maryland and the Washi
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!More Nearby Locations »
10451 Twin Rivers Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsGardeners
7.Lawn-Wright Organic Lawns
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.