Chesterfield Hilltown Dental
Serving the Columbia area. Local Gentle General Dentist.Call Us Today in Chesterfield, MO.
109 W Legion Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
All the Staff was extremely friendly and helpful!! The wait times were short, they got us right back for the Walk-in Clinic ... which is a God-send!! Thanks!
2.Columbia Rehab And Nrsg Center
253 Bradington Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesMedical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent Homes
A close friend of mine was in there about a year ago. When I went to see him, I was impressed with the cleanliness, the workers, and the overall atmosphere. One year later he is back for rehab. The pl
3.Laurie R Mestdagh DC
1550 N Main St Ste A
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsHealth & Fitness Program Consultants
Specalties:Primary: ChiropracticCredential: DCBiography:Medical School: Life Chiropractic College - WestGraduation Year: 1980Gender: MaleInsurance:Accepts MedicarePlease call for other insurance cover
4.Gateway Urgent Care
1000 Eleven S Ste 1a
Medical CentersUrgent Care
117 W Cedar St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Nobbe Chiropractic Clinic
301 Mccrosky Professional Park
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical TherapistsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentMedical Clinics
7.SSM Health Care
1150 Columbia Ctr
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Columbia area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.