Floyd's Tire & Car Care Center
8646 Saint Charles Rock Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63114 More Info
1.AutoTire Car Care Centers
215 Greiner Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. WeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
5757 Telegraph Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Firestone Complete Auto Care
5521 Telegraph Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
250 Columbia Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
250 Columbia Ave
6.T & M Automotive
1439 N Evergreen Ln
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairAuto Springs & Suspension
7.Schlemmer Automotive Inc
305 N Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersBrake RepairAuto Transmission Parts
Firestone Complete Auto Care
Serving the Columbia area. Tire & Auto Service Specials.Call Us Now For A Store Near You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.