Bryant Keith DMD
4224 S State Route 159 Ste 1, Glen Carbon, IL, 62034
1.Lori R Trost DMD
915 N Main St Ste 2
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Trost and her office are the best!
1550 N Main St Ste E
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
3.David B Rodenberg DDS
106 Veterans Pkwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Oakville Dental Center
5567 Oakville Shopping Ctr
Our team of licensed dental professionals focuses on preventive care and maintenance, making sure you know exactly what you need to do to take care of your teeth between visits. Our hygienists are ded
5.Affordable Dental Of Illinois
195 S Main St
Absolutely the best dental care I've ever received. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. I will most definitely be coming back!
6.Aaron, M Schertzer
5445 Telegraph Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
I recently visited Dr. Aaron , i was referred to him by a friend whom absolutely loved him and his staff. I have fear of going to the dentist. His staff and him were so sweet and understanding. I am
7.Kingston Dental Care
4442 Telegraph Rd
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Click for Coupon+2more
I Love coming to Kingston Dental. Dr. Greif is not your ordinary dentist! The office is beautiful, the staff were warm & friendly & Dr. Greif listened to my every concern & gave me the plan that work
Merkle James E DMD
1334 Dadrian Professional Park, Godfrey, IL, 62035 Dental care for your entire family.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future