1.Fairview Fridley Clinic
6341 University Ave NE
Medical ClinicsOptometristsPhysical TherapistsClinics
Fairview Fridley Clinic is a health care facility that provides a range of medical solutions. It serves infants and senior citizens and maintains more than 40 locations in Minnesota, Wyoming and New J
2.Fairview North East Clinic
1151 Silver Lake Rd NW
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Fairview Northeast Clinic offers health care services for adults by providing physical examinations and preventive medicine and care for acute and chronic illnesses. Located in New Brighton, Minn., it
3.Fairview Fairview-University Clinics
90 Church St SE
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Raja, Deepak, Md - Fairview Visual Rehab Clinic
420 Delaware St SE # 9-100
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Fairview Psychiatry Clinic
2312 S 6th St
701 25th Ave S
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Fairview Facial Paralysis Clinic
2312 S 6th St
Skin CareBeauty Salons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.