1.Dr. Christopher C Kim, MD
7950 W Jefferson Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Neonatology
2.Dr. Seung Soo Kim, MD
2200 Randallia Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology
3.Peter S Kim, MD
1855 S Main St Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Stuckey, Kimberly, MD
200 High Park Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1727 Sycamore Hills Pkwy
6.Leigh, Kimberly G
5734 Coventry Ln
7.Fritz, Kimberly S
1712 Magnavox Way
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future