1.Urgent Care of Freehold
3681 US Highway 9
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical Clinics
2.Nova Homecare & Staffing
821 Broad St
Medical ClinicsEmployment OpportunitiesClinicsHome Health Services
Your parents cared for you. Give them the home healthcare they need to live a quality life with Nova Home Care. Nova Home Care in Monmouth & Ocean Counties, New Jersey. Now is the time to return the l
3.Advanced Endoscopy & Surgical Center
142 Highway 35 Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology
At Advanced Endoscopy & Surgical Center we provide our patients with endoscopic procedures such as gastroscopy, esophageal dilatation, colonoscopy and polypectomy, which visualize and treat conditions
4.The Doctor's Office, PC
1070 State Route 34
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care Facilities
I called and made an appointment for 1:00 PM, only to find out when I arrived that they had me for an 11:00 AM appointment. They tried to place the blame on me, but I know that they told me 1:00 PM an
5.Eatontown Medical Associates
158 Wyckoff Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Eatontown Medical Associates is a healthcare organization that provides complex medical services in the Monmouth County Area. Doctors on call are Dr. Warren K. Churgin, MD and Dr. Charles B Peeples, M
6.Orchard Medical Group L L C
41 State Route 34 S
7.Associates In Plastic Surgery
203 US Highway 9
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryHair RemovalPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
10% Off Botox+5more
In 2008 I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Miller. I couldnt be happier! Dr. Miller did a fantastic job!! The entire staff was extremly nice and answerd all of my questions. I highly recommend Associate
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.