Bobby's Lawn Care
Serving the Colton area. More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2233 La Crosse Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Bobby's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
3.H & R Gardening & Landscaping
3949 Modesto Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Hugo of H&R Gardening and Landscape company is an excellent landscaper and irrigation specialist. He does what he says he’ll do, and he does not cut corners but does first-rate work always. He is reli
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
19345 Santa Ana Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnArboristsBuilding Contractors
Weekly, Bi-Weekly & Monthly Landscape Maintenance Services Provided - Licensed, Bonded & Insured.
6.Paz Landscape & Maintenance
Po Box 6725
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Landscape Design & Installation - Sprinkler Installation and Repair - Drought Tolerant Experts Concrete - Masonry - Free Estimates - Serving the Inland Empire over 20 Years - Licensed and Bonded Lic.
7.Gomez Tree & Lawn Service
7459 Mount Vernon St
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Jose did a wonderful job trimming my trees and bushes for a VERY reasonable price. They did a great job cleaning up when they were done and ensure I was very satisfied. If I was not moving from the ar
Bobby's Lawn Care
Serving the Colton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.