1.Miller County Hospital
209 N Cuthbert St
Surgery CentersRehabilitation ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospitals
Go somewhere else. This place is very poor financially and performance wise. There's not enough staff to meet the demands of the patients. Most patients are their own from the nursing home. The cafete
2.Phoebe Putney Memorial HospitalServing the Colquitt, GA area
OMG...The absolute WORST! The ER room is horrible, I drove in from another state when my college student had a seizure. It took them forever to get her back for treatment, yes had another seizure wh
3.Pioneer Community Hospital
11740 Columbia St
HospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySurgery CentersMedical Centers
4.Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital North Campus
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital (North Campus) is a 248-bed, not-for-profit acute care facility. Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital is dedicated to bringing the citizens of Southwest Georgia the highest
102 Hospital Cir
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHospitalsNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.