1.Tire King LLC
1117 S Nevada Ave
With over 23 years of service to Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding areas, Tire King LLC has been dedicated to providing the best possible service to our customers. During these tough economic
2.Gray's Tire & Auto
127 S Wahsatch Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
Based in Colorado Springs, Gray's Tire and Auto is a full service auto repair shop serving individual and commercial customers throughout Teller County and the surrounding areas. Licensed, bonded and
3.Meineke Car Care Center
1370 Ainsworth St
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Oil & Lube
Two vouchers: Each Good for One Preferred Oil Change
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Prospect Tire Llc
3410 N Prospect St
Tire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
Dana and his help are very courteous and knowledgeable. Plus they have great prices. I would recommend them to all my friends in need of tire work.
5.A-1 Tire & Wheel
220 S Chestnut St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTruck Equipment & Parts
best tire and best price in townMr Kim will help you to saving money
6.Platte Avenue Tire & Auto Services
2701 E Platte Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Complete auto repair and tire. If you're in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and you're in need of top notch tire and automotive services, then look no further than to the experienced professionals at Plat
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.