Colorado Dental Group
3236 Centennial Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO, 80907
1.The Springs Modern Dentistry
5198 N Nevada Ave Ste 100
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This is a really great Dentist office!!! Dr. M is the BEST.
2.North Powers Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics
5430 Tutt Blvd
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
This place is awesome! I highly recommend it. Everyone is so friendly! They don't try to push you into something you don't need just to make money---after my appointment the other day, I am definit
3.Cheyenne Mountain Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics
4451 Venetucci Blvd Ste 160
Painless, stress-free, and affordable. Dr. Pfiefer and his staff are genuine, caring, and well versed in the latest dental techniques including easy and inexpensive oral sedation. The clinic is also e
4.Fountain Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics
6940 Mesa Ridge Pkwy
OrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
As a dentist in Fountain, we offer modern dentistry at an affordable price. We are proud to be your complete Fountain dental provider by offering you great specialty services and state-of-the-art equi
barnes dental care
1424 N Hancock Ave Ste 2W, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903 Family Dental Care for All
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future