1.Children Eye Center.
4110 Briargate Pkwy Ste 440
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
The Children's Eye Center is a pediatric ophthalmology clinic that has been serving Colorado Springs and all of Southern Colorado for over 25 years. We are the only office in the entire Southern Color
2.Colorado Foot and Ankle
455 E Pikes Peak Ave Ste 220
Physicians & SurgeonsShoe StoresPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
I've been very happy with my exams and surgery by Dr. Gessner and his staff. He's competent, thorough, and caring and takes the necessary time to explain procedures and options so that I can make the
3.Peak Vista Community Health Centers
3205 N Academy Blvd Ste 130
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersGovernment OfficesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
If you have a long term issue I would not use Peak vista they change policies pluss meds are late. and they seem too busy to address the problem. They over book appointments. they cause more problems
4.Raskin, Douglas J M.D. DMD
559 E Pikes Peak Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
I had a very informative free consultation with Dr. Raskin and I was put at ease the moment I walked through the doors. He made time for all my questions and I learned so much about the surgery. I
5.Colorado Obstetrics & Women's Health
3230 E Woodmen Rd Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive Endocrinology
Looking for a gynecologist Colorado Springs women trust? Colorado Obstetrics & Women's Health was established in March 2007. Our practice is dedicated to providing complete healthcare for today's busy
6.North Springs Surgical Associates
6071 E Woodmen Rd Ste 340
Physicians & SurgeonsDialysis ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
North Springs Surgical Associates is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. At North Springs Surgical Associates, we are proud to be physician owned and o
7.Premier General Surgery
3920 N Union Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
I have had two major and I mean major surgeries performed by Dr. Brown and I trust him with my life. The first one was when he removed my colon February 2009 and he did a great job. I had seen sever
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.