1.PlayDate Behavioral Interventions
3361 N Academy Blvd
Disability ServicesFoundations-Educational, Philanthropic, ResearchPhysical Therapy ClinicsEducational Consultants
4960 Leighton Dr
3.Inner Hope Therapy
321 W Henrietta Ave
4.Heart and Soul Counseling
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
I work in the Colorado Springs area providing therapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups. I believe that finding a good therapist is as important as the therapy itself. For this reason I of
5.A Safe Place To Grow Counseling
4251 Date St
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsMental Health ServicesMarriage & Family Therapists
Heather Thompson holds a Masters in Science in Clinical Counseling from Northwest Nazarene University. She is currently in the process of becoming a License Professional Counselor and Registered Play
6.Hammers Construction, Inc.
1411 Woolsey Hts
Architects & Builders ServicesConsulting EngineersBuilding Construction ConsultantsDrafting Services
The workers are so honest here. They communicate very well at Hammers Construction, which I find very important.
7.Applied Biblical Counseling
1935 Dominion Way Ste A
Counseling ServicesChurches & Places of Worship
Here you'll find solutions you can trust + professional therapy to help you see issues causing you pain from God's perspective. Then you'll learn how to bring about real and lasting changes. Help for
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.