1.Masters Touch Hair Design
4925 Park Vista Blvd
2.A Finishing Touch & Day Spa
1715 S 8th St
Beauty SalonsHair Stylists
A real gem of a place!!! Wonderful services and everyone is so very friendly. I have never been disappointed with any of my services.
3.Duraclean Master Cleaners Inc.
3615 E Platte Ave
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain CleanersJanitorial Service
They were a god sent with our cleanup effort after the Black Forest fire. I'm so glad there are great companies like them out here to assist in such a crisis situation. They were professional, carin
4.Personal Touch Landscape & Gardening
2200 Bott Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining WallsLandscape ContractorsGardeners
They did an awesome job on my landscaping. I moved into this house in Colorado Springs and the previous owners just let it go. Personal Touch Landscaping came in and redesigned the whole backyard. It
5.Personal Touch Home Improvement Co
2090 Wildwood Dr
Home ImprovementsDrywall ContractorsHandyman ServicesFlooring Contractors
Personal Touch resurfaced my drive and walk way! They did an incredible job for less than half of what I would have to pay for new concrete. My drive and walk are so upscaled looking! I love the wor
6.The Master's House
740 Wooten Rd
Evangelical ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
I love this church and I love being able to feel the presence of God in this place. The people are very warm and welcoming. The singing is some of the best I have heard at a church.
4135 Sinton Rd
Janitorial ServiceHouse CleaningBuilding Cleaners-InteriorUpholstery Cleaners
I had a horrible experience with Jim the owner. I was on the phone with him trying to let him know of my experience with his business, and he continually interrupted me, and even hung up on me. There
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.