1.Couchman Center for Complete Dentistry
5145 Centennial Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
This dental office was recommended to me 3 years ago and i just want to compliment the professionalism and care that the entire office has showed our family. I would not hesitate to recommend them and
2.Lasting Impressions Dental Care
2465 Research Pkwy Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
$1500 off Invisalign or Braces with Take-Home Whitening Kit, Panoramic X-Ray, Scan and Necessary Orthodontic Records
The staff is friendly and Dr. Platt is a professional. I know I will receive good service with each visit.Thank you for all you do.
3.Molar King Dental
2859 E Fountain Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
We are committed to always putting our patient’s needs first. No matter if you are a returning patient or a new one, we look forward to providing your family and friends with quality dental care. Our
4.Douglas B. Evans, DDS, MS Rocky Mountain Prosthetic Dentistry, PC
7560 Rangewood Dr Ste 310
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Douglas B Evans at Rocky Mountain Prosthetic Dentistry, PC does General Dentistry and is also a Board Certified Prosthodontist (a specialist in aesthetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry). Our of
5725 Erindale Dr Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
At Summit Dental, we are dedicated to keeping pace with the industry and implementing state-of-the-art equipment to provide you with the best possible dental care. We offer services including preventa
6.Pretty Smiles Denture Center
6531 N Academy Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
At Pretty Smiles Denture Clinic your smile is in good hands! If you're looking for quality Dentures, then Pretty Smiles Denture Center is the Dental Clinic for you. Our skilled Technicians provide pat
7.Thomas S. Jennings, DDS, PC
2430 Research Pkwy Ste 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOrthodontistsPeriodontists
Pinnacle Dentistry, off of Research Parkway in Colorado Springs, Colorado, has been providing Colorado Springs patients personalized and caring dental services for several years. In addition to regula
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.