barnes dental care
1424 N Hancock Ave Ste 2W, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903 Family Dental Care for All
1.David & Branon Johnson, DDS
665 Southpointe Ct Ste 150
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The staff and Dr. David Johnson are excellent in both the work they do and their patient relationships. In almost 50 years, Dr. Johnson is the best dentist I have ever seen. Their caring and meticul
2.Partnership for Excellence
665 Southpointe Ct Ste 150
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I am reporting this Dentist Dr. Johnson to the ADA due to a serious breach of our agreement for dental work. I paid $5,000 in to be seen by a dentist and not have an assistant do the important work I
3.Center for Family and Cosmetic Dentistry Dr. Andrew S. Miller
1714 N Circle Dr
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryClinicsDentists
Painless and thorough and friendly. The staff is very accommodating to scheduling and always works with us outoftowners.
4.Lasting Impressions Dental Care
2465 Research Pkwy Ste 100
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryOrthodontists
$1500 off Invisalign or Braces with Take-Home Whitening Kit, Panoramic X-Ray, Scan and Necessary Orthodontic Records
The staff is friendly and Dr. Platt is a professional. I know I will receive good service with each visit.Thank you for all you do.
5.Aspen Ridge Dental Care
5410 Powers Center Pt Ste 200
Everyone in the office is very friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I feel like I will be taken care of and my teeth will look great and last for a long time.
1930 S Nevada Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
If your looking for the best dental care in Colorado Springs look no further. Dr Pruett and his team at Broadmoor Dental are the best.
7.Benning & Mathews Orthodontics
415 W Rockrimmon Blvd Ste 100
My 3 boys love it here. The entire staff is friendly and kind. They joke around with my sons and make them feel comfortable.
www.guerradentalco.com 3208 N. Academy Blvd, Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 Receive Dental Care From Experts.Call Us Today For An Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future