barnes dental care
1424 N Hancock Ave Ste 2W, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903 Family Dental Care for All
1.Monica L Dobbin DDS
730 Cheyenne Blvd Ste 200
Are you ready for the smile you've always dreamed of? The team at Monica Dobbin, DDS, is waiting to give it to you. In addition to regular oral hygiene care and dental cleanings, we offer a variety of
3208 N Academy Blvd Ste 100
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My dentist, Dr Guerra, is hands down, the best dentist I have ever been to. He is extremely gentle and caring. I have always been particular with my teeth. The doctor fixed them after my previous dent
3.Levens Robert E. D.D.S., F.A.G.D.
1675 Briargate Blvd
At Levens Family Dentistry, we are committed to providing the best in dental care to patients across the Colorado Springs area. We offer a wide range of services using the latest in dental technologie
4.Aesthetic Dentistry by Design - Dr Kenneth O Gasper II
8610 Explorer Dr Unit 315
DentistsImplant DentistryMedical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsDental Clinics
Refer a friend
I have been a very happy patient of Dr. Gasper for over 19 years. He is the best dentist I could ever recommend. I have followed him to different locations, sent my friends to him, and best of all
5.Front Range Endodontics
2116 Hollow Brook Dr Ste 200
I would definitely recommend Dr Roth and his staff at Front Range Endodontics to anyone in need of a root canal treatment! Going in to the office, I was in pain and, to be quite honest, was nervous an
6.Gary N Hickenlooper
3755 Briargate Blvd Ste 200
Gary N. Hickelooper's office at Rangewood Dental isn't just concerned with fixing your teeth so you can have the perfect smile, they're concerned about helping you keep that smile for a lifetime. Dr.
7.Academy Kids Dental & Orthodontics
3630 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
Im a mother of a 3 year old boy named Malachi and he was very scared of of getting his teeth cleaned and was balling and Miranda was very patient with my son and helped him through it. I give her a 10More Nearby Locations »
www.guerradentalco.com 3208 N. Academy Blvd, Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 Comprehensive General Dental Care.We Can Help. Call Our Office Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future