6210 Lehman Dr
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Not only does Freedom Chiropractic teach, they teach on multiple subjects. They are constantly educating their patients to make them the healthiest they can be. They do not push anything onto others,
2.Memorial Hospital North
4050 Briargate Pkwy
Was here for an in/out knee surgery. The staff was remarkably nice and very attentive. Waiting, was no such issue here. It had been a very long time that I had seen such friendly service anywhere.More Nearby Locations »
3.UCHealth - Integrity Urgent Care East
4323 Integrity Center Pt
Medical ClinicsHospitalsUrgent Care
We will be loyal to this place. 2nd time there. You can call ahead and put your name on the waiting room list. They have 2 pen holders, one for clean, one for used at the front desk. IN the patie
4.Qwik Care MD
5799 Stetson Hills Blvd
Urgent CareMedical CentersMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
I had just moved here from FL and I had a nightmare trying to get into an office. Nikki somehow got me in the same day and Dr. Shannon is the BEST! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU to the amazing staff
5.Sandy Winn NP
6011 E Woodmen Rd
Let's just say that after 10 years of seeing Sandy Winn, I've moved a few times but continue to fly back to Colorado for my OBGYN needs! Her level of care far exceeds my expectations. Thank you Sandy!
6.ER Specialists Urgency Center
4194 Royal Pine Dr, Suite 100
I recently had a tumble and thought my foot/ankle was broken one day after moving to Colorado Springs! The entire team at ER Specialists Urgency Care was exceptional. The information, communication, c
7.Pinnacle Health & Wellness
427 N Weber St
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupunctureMedical Service Organizations
Dr. Whitlock is awesome! My back had been hurting for some time, and I decided it was time to do something about it. Not only was I back to normal after months of agony, but my heartburn was unexpect
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.