Call A Pro
Serving the Colorado Springs area.
1.Henley's Key Svc Inc
117 E Boulder St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Visit our website
I have used Henley's on multiple occasions, and without fail, they are professional, courteous, and punctual. From emergency lockout help to key duplication and lockpicking, the service provided is to
2.Colorado Gun Safes
5927 N Nevada Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & ManufacturersGuns & GunsmithsSafes & Vaults
Colorado Gun Safes carries quality gun safes and vault doors. Visit our Colorado Springs area Showroom to compare a large selection of gun safes side by side. The protection of your valuables, firearm
3.American Lock And Key
1923 W Uintah St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
American Lock and Key is a locksmith in Colorado Springs, CO. If you've been locked out of your house or car, give us a call today! We'll get to your location quickly and do what needs to be done. We
4.Colorado State Safe & Lock Co
419 S El Paso St
Locks & LocksmithsSurveillance EquipmentKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Colorado State Safe and Lock Co are locksmiths and security experts located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. For the finest in locksmithing, security, new lock installations, and security products, choo
5.Buzz's Towing & Locksmith Service
924 Columbine Ave
Locks & LocksmithsTowingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAutomotive Roadside Service
Quick, affordable, genuine service. They charged what they said they would, and made my day go a little easier.
6.A Action Locksmith Services
1437 Burnham St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
A Action Locksmith Services provides no damage unlocks for the Colorado Springs, CO area. We offer full mobile locksmith services, including car, home, or business unlocks. We provide rekeying, lock r
7.A ABC Mobile Locksmith
5175 Diamond Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
A ABC Mobile Locksmith has been a locksmith here in Colorado Springs for a decade. We offer Residential, Commercial and Auto lock out service. Our service is 24/7, we will come when you need us. Call
Henley's Key Svc Inc
117 E Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.