Serving the Colonie area. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3.Grounded Electric Services LLC
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies
10% Senior Citizen Discount
Grounded Electric is a family owned business, having 24 years of electrical experience.We base our business on Dependability, Integrity and Trust. Guaranteed Call Back With-In 24 hrs. Monday-Thursday1
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Jeff Moore Electrical
2 Rioux Ct
Call Jeff Moore Electrical For Professional Electrical Quotes Today!
6.Dream Builders of Lebanon
Po Box 658
Dream Builders of Lebanon Valley, LLC for additions & remodels, cabinets, concrete work decks, disability services, doors, windows, drywall, electrical, excavation, flooring, garages, all from A to Z.
7.Auselect Electrical Contractors
2566 Banker Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
At Auselect Electrical Contractors, we know the importance and the worry associated with finding the right electrician for your repair needs. Our company has had the pleasure of helping customers like
K T Electric
131 Vernon Rd, Schenectady, NY, 12302 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.