Serving the Colona area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Hammond Henry Dist Hosp
1604 Cleveland Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
415 11th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Hammond Henry Hospital
600 N College Ave
HospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
License Information:Licensee ID: 8000192License Status: Not RequiredFacility ID: 6004006Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Hospital DistrictBeds:Skilled : 38
4.Hammond Henry Hospital
610 N College Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
600 N College Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.