Serving the Collinsville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Collinsville Rehab & Health Cc
614 Summit Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
License Information:Licensee ID: 48447License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6007496Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Skilled : 98
333 Salem Pl Ste 165
HospicesNursesHome Health ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Heartland Hospice Services provides hospice care to terminally ill patients wherever they call home. At Heartland, we care for the body, mind and spirit of our patients and families. We tailor our car
3.Woodland Towers Apartments
306 Pine Lake Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesApartmentsRetirement CommunitiesRest Homes
4.St John's Community Care
222 Goethe Ave
Home Health ServicesHospicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5.Southern Illinois Healthcare
531 Vandalia St Ste 101
Home Health ServicesMedical CentersNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
1811 Ramada Blvd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
7.Petersen Health Enterprises
614 Summit Ave
Residential Care FacilitiesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.