A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Bayou Home Bureau Corp
8057 Williard Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
4.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A friend is in one. I am trying to find her.
Special Needs TransportationAir Ambulance ServiceTransportation ProvidersTransportation Services
ACC Medlink has fast become the leader in long distance medical transportation services. Our services always include our personal touch, as we like to care for each patient as if they were our own fam
6.United Home Care Inc
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
7.Lagniappe Health Care
1408 Summerlin Ln
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Bastrop, LA, our 60,000-square-foot facility features 112 beds with a staff of professionals who work to provide compassionate care in a to provide com
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.