Serving the Collegedale area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Fertility Center LLC
7407 Ziegler Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
The Fertility Center is an assisted reproduction facility that offers massage, hormone and menopause therapies to clients in the Southeast. The center provides fertility preservation solutions for can
2.Major, Terrence M DDS
6102 Shallowford Rd
Confidence in your smile can affect how you feel about yourself personally, socially and professionally. That is why at Chattanooga Dental Care, we are always at the forefront of dental research and u
3.McKenzie Rick DDS PC
9493 David Smith Ln
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
4.Memorial Family Medicine Ooltewah
6401 Mountain View Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Chattanooga Skin & Cancer Clinic PC
6141 Shallowford Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
This business specializes in treatments for all skin disorders.
6.Physicians Care - East Ridge, TN
403 McBrien Rd
7.Physicians Care - Hixson, TN
4490 Hixson Pike
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
I, Edouard Mariani and my wife Sonia Mariani are long time patients at Physicians Care located at 4490 Hixson Pike, Hixson, Tennessee 37343, would like to thank all the physicians including the entire
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Collegedale area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.