1.Childs Dermatology Clinic
1605 Rock Prairie Rd Ste 312
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Great doctors great service. I've been with Dr. Maria Childs for over 3 years and she's never let me down.
2.Arthritis & Osteoporosis Clinic of Brazos Valley
1721 Birmingham Dr Ste 204
Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical Clinics
Was told we would discuss diagnosis and treatment during appointment. Because I am being referred to a new doctor, instead I was given the paperwork and told some medical jargon and sent on my way. Ho
3.Brazos Valley Allergy & Asthma Clinics
1605 Rock Prairie Rd Ste 218
Medical ClinicsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
Our first-rate allergy and asthma treatment in College Station and the surrounding areas counts on Brazos Valley Allergy & Asthma Clinic. Dr. Jantzi and his staff are dedicated to providing the best p
4.Todaycare Walk In Clinic
1600 University Dr E
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.University Drive Clinic
1700 University Dr E
6.Veterans Affirs Otptent Clinic
1605 Rock Prairie Rd
7.Cashion and De Leon NP Clinic
1605 Rock Prairie Rd Ste 315
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsAcupuncture
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.