Ernst Dental Centre
3801 Cross Park Dr, Bryan, TX, 77802 Smile! You're in good hands
4056 State Highway 6 S
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Cashion is excellent! He truly cares about his patients and takes time to explain everything. The dental hygienist did a great job cleaning my teeth.
2.Calliham Michael B Jr DDS
505 University Dr E Ste 401
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Calliham Dentistry offers family dentistry services for patients of every stage of life. From children to seniors, we address proper oral health. Services range from cleanings and fluoride treatments,
1530 Texas Ave S
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Anderson Craig DDS Pa
1700 Crescent Pointe Pkwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Are you seeking a dentist with the training and experience to provide the highest quality dental care to every member of your family? Your family deserves advanced dental care provided in a warm, frie
5.Robert M Lasell DDS PA
1605 Rock Prairie Rd Ste 314
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Always very friendly! And professional, I recommend anytime someone asks who my dentist.
6.William Estal Privett, DDS
1111 Rock Prairie Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Monica Brown DDS
122 Walton Dr
Calliham Michael B Jr DDS
505 University Dr E Ste 401, College Station, TX, 77840 If it's an Emergency to you.....It's an Emergency to us. Come & see us today.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future