Serving the College Park area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
5.R & D Plumbing Inc.
10395 Chateau Dr
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Mention this Coupon When Calling for $10 off Any Service Call+1more
I used R&D at my rental property in Waldorf for various projects such as clearing clogged drains and installing a water heater. They were able to coordinate with my tenants easily and without interrup
6.ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel
9010 Maier Rd Ste 105
PlumbersSeptic Tanks & SystemsWater Heater RepairWater Damage Emergency Service
Our first time using ARS for preventive maintenance and was very impressed with Kris' thoroughness and professionalism.More Nearby Locations »
7.Jeeve Handyman Services
21515 Waters Discovery Ter
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHandyman ServicesRoofing Contractors
$15 Off Any Job!+2more
Amazing service from beginning to end! Thank you for all your hard work. The front entrance paint job is beautiful!
Jeeve Handyman Services
21515 Waters Discovery Ter, Germantown, MD, 20876 We're Local - Serving DC, VA and MD since 1997.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?