1.Indian Stream Health Center
2 Cross St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Indian Stream Health Center
141 Corliss Ln
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysician Assistants
3.New England Alliance For Hlth
181 Corliss Ln
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Coos County Chiropractic
154 Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Coos County Family Dental
73 Main St
Tooth decay is the most common childhood disease in the US, affecting 42% of children between the ages of 6 and 11. Coos County Family Health Services has a long-established Oral Health Program, bring
6.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.