Serving the Coldwater area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
666 E Chicago Rd
Lawn MaintenanceMothproofingPest Control ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
5064 E Michigan Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceWeed Control Service
My snow blower broke down and I needed 7 inches of wet heavy snow removed. I called and 15 minutes later there was a truck in my driveway! The fellas really took care of us thanks!!
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.B & C Lawncare
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Mark Wilk Landscape Inc
71 Bridge St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsPaving Contractors
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.