Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Coldwater area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
892 E Chicago St Ste C
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Is good if you need a quick doctor in and out and it is only really cheap.
360 E Chicago St Ste 101
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMore Nearby Locations »
3.Community Health Ctr-Br County
370 E Chicago St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
181 W Chicago Rd
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Community Health Center of Branch County
274 E Chicago St
Medical CentersHospitalsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Community Health Center, located in Coldwater, Mich., is a more than 100-bed, acute health care facility that serves the residents of Branch County in Michigan. Founded in 1939, it provides services,
892 E Chicago St Ste I
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHolistic PractitionersClinicsAcupuncture
The staff is very friendly and Dr. Hatt is amazing! Highly recommend giving them a call today you won't regret it
7.Heart Center for Excellence
360 E Chicago St Ste 108
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.