Cleveland Family Dentistry
205 E Houston St, Cleveland, TX, 77327
1.Coldspring Dental Center
15130 State Highway 150 W
2.Brown Jeffrey C DDS
3.Randy L Davis DDS
429 W Southline St Ste 900
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
3030 Northpark Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Northpark Dental has been serving the Kingwood and Humble area with high-quality dental services since 1990. We specialize in preventive, cosmetic, elective, restorative, and emergency dentistry. Dr.
5.PLATT GEORGE A DDSServing the Coldspring, TX area
1st time visit...no wait time. Dr. Platt was very explanatory with what was wrong with my tooth. He is genuinely concerned and took time with me. There is a pond & waterfall to look at while you
6.Summerwood DentalServing the Coldspring, TX area
I have taken my son here twice. They have Saturday hours. It is a very nice clinic. Dr. Castillo took time with my son and did a great job. I am glad to find a doctor who actually took time to liste
7.Kreit, Nader, DDS
117 Southpoint Loop Ste 400
Great staff and convenient prices. Wait is pretty long though. I do recommend as long as you are not in hurry.
Jones Family Dentistry
208 E Houston St, Cleveland, TX, 77327
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future