119 S Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Colchester, located inside CVS/pharmacy #5848 at 119 South Main Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatMore Nearby Locations »
2.Urgent Care Colchester
179 Linwood Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Backus Medical Offices
163 Broadway St
4.The Nurses Office Primary Care And Walkin Center
179 Linwood Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Family Physical Therapy
16 Wall St Ste 3
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Family Physical Therapy
7 Park Ave Ste 4
Physical TherapistsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Family Physical Therapy utilizes a patient-centered approach allowing us to focus on you, the individual, during the evaluation and subseque
7.Colchester Dental Group
79 Norwich Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.