Serving the Colchester area.
1.Dumpsters R UsServing the Colchester, CT area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
2.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
1590 Main St
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesMetals
*Receiving Scrap Metals of All Types and Grades *Corrugated Cardboard *Newspaper *Mixed Papers *High Grades *Commingled Containers and Source *Separated Recyclables of All Kinds *Willimantic Waste Pap
4.Lowe Carting & Recycling
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers More InfoPREFERRED
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment RentalRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
I wanted a local dumpster provider and was able to find it through DumpsterDirect. The toll free number enabled me to enter my zipcode and connected me directly through the local service provider. Wor
6.24 Hour Dumpster
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
We've been customers for Ray's Trash Service for several years now and have been very pleased with there service and have recommended their service to others.
7.Local Dumpster Rental
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentWaste Containers
We needed some dumpsters over a few months for a major construction job. This company was very professional and was able to keep up with our constant demand for empty dumpsters.
Serving the Colchester area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.