403 McBrien Rd
2.Fertility Center LLC
7407 Ziegler Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
The Fertility Center is an assisted reproduction facility that offers massage, hormone and menopause therapies to clients in the Southeast. The center provides fertility preservation solutions for can
3.North Georgia Healthcare Center
6159 Alabama Hwy
4.Bradley Urgent Care
4021 Keith St NW
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Fast Access Healthcare
4213 Cloud Springs Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Floyd Urgent CareServing the Cohutta, GA area
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
I came to Floyd Urgent Care in late December 2005 to see Dr. Allan Purdie with severe pain in my back and even worse pain shooting down and burning in my right leg. He quickly diagnosed the issue as S
7.Floyd Medical CenterServing the Cohutta, GA area
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
The Floyd health care system is now in its seventh decade of serving the families of Northwest Georgia and Northeast Alabama. Central to this care is the not-for-profit Floyd Medical Center, a 304-bed
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.