Please try reloading the page.
I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I HAVE ONE OF THE FINEST DOCTORS IN THE NORTHWEST. HIS NAME IS DR.ALLEN SEELEY. HE IS BRILLIANT, KIND AND HAS LOVE FOR WE VETERANS. I COULD NOT FIND A CIVILLIAN DOCTOR TO TAKE HIS PLACE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. HE IS A LIFE SAVER AND I THANK MY BLESSINGS EVERY DAY FOR GETTING DR SEELEY AS MY PRIMARY DOCTOR. HE ALSO HAS A KIND AND WARM HEARTED TEAM THAT ALSO MIRRORS HIS OWN KIND HEART. THANK YOU DR SEELEY & YOUR TEAM FOR A WONDERFUL CLINIC IN COEUR D ALENE, IDAHO TO HELP SO MANY NEEDED VETS. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK. SINCERELY. ALBERT B, VETAPRIL 28, 2017
I have had back problems since my teens, and a more recent back injury made it a lot worse. I also have arthritis. Dr. Dirks suggested injections for me, which I was reluctant to get because I get really scared and they haven't worked for me in the past. His injections are in a totally different place than the injections I've had before, and they have helped so much! He is very nice, easy to talk to, and I believe he sincerely cares about his patients. He also performed a large surgery on my mom's back and she is doing awesome. His staff is very nice, I highly recommend!
I had my surgery in Dec 2011, had L4 AND L5 fused. Everyone in the office was very professinal and courteous.You could not ask for a better Dr. than Dr. Dirks . He was very helpful in giving me all the information I needed to make the choice to have the surgery done. He and all his staff were very kind and respectfull to me and my husband. I would and have recommended Dr. Dirks to people I know that have back problems.I want to say thank you to Dr. Dirks for treating me so well.
I have been seeing Dr Burn's for a little of 3 years now. He is amazing, patient and kind. Takes the time to listen to everything. He bedside manner is one of the best I've seen in many years! I worked in healthcare for 15+ years and have been around many doctors. He is the most thorough doctor I have been to.
I have been seeing Dr Flygear (pronounced like fleeger)for many months! His demeanor is great. Love his personality and his treatment of my disease is a miracle for me! I have suffered for years before him!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.