1.Dryline Restoration Inc
33659 N Newman Dr
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Restoration
14415 E Sprague Ave Ste 3
Janitorial ServiceFire & Water Damage RestorationDuct CleaningWater Damage Restoration
Please try reloading the page.
Very happy with service. Highly recommended. I found out about Xtreme Carpet on the internet and I decided to hire them because they had numerous reviews which al rated their service very highly. And based on my experience, the reviews were correct as I also had a very nice time dealing with them. They were nice, prompt, and responsible. It was a rainy day when they came and yet they managed to leave my house as clean as it was before they arrived. They listened to what I said and answered all of my questions thoroughly. The carpet looks great and it was the best work they could have done. I was pleased with the experience overall.
•Amazing results. I was so impressed with the results that the guys from Xtreme Carpet got that I could not rate them anything less than five stars! They guys showed up on time and they explained to me what they were going to do and then got right to it. They did everything in a little over an hour and when they were finished my carpets looked like new! Even some spots I thought they would not be able to get out they got right up. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a good carpet cleaning service!
The response time was great. This was my first time using Xtreme Carpet. They’re easy to work with as well as pleasant. I had a pet problem. It happened twice and they had to come back the next day and they were just really good about it. They included it in the cost and didn’t charge me again (even though it was a separate incident). I also like the quality products they use in comparison to other people I’ve used. The drying process, even during the colder time of the year, is shorter. I say to definitely use them.
If you have to use a laundromat this is the one to use. NO QUARTERS NEEDED :) lol you can use debit or CREDIT or cash. Was great for me last month when I had no money but lots of laundry. Very clean & the staff are awesome. Very knowledgeable about fabric care too! They even have a service where you can leave it there & they will do it for you. Great Place!
If you have to use a laundromat this is the one to use. Can use a debit or credit card :) NO QUARTERS NEEDED . . . I love that!Very clean & the staff are awesome. Very knowledgeable about fabric care too! They even have a service where you can leave it there & they will do it for you. Great Place!
He was there when he said he would be, we asked him to do a few extra things, he had absolutely no problem and was very nice, very professional. Would hire you again in a minute, they did an excellent job.
My overall experience was wonderful. I had an area that needed to be patched and the carpets cleaned. The crew was professional and got the repair and cleaning done in just one quick visit. Thank you.
Just had my carpets cleaned at my daycare, and they were so ready. I love how nice and clean they are after xtreme Carpet cleaning gets done there. Thanks guys for the great job!!!
Very nice gentlemen. Polite and very efficient. Carpet looked great when they were done. I'd recommend them to anyone.
They explained the process, the options very thoroughly. Looks great, smells great. I would recommend.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.