1.Derrk Walton and Darren Ruesch, DDS
1619 S Park Dr
Located in Cody, Wyoming, Drs. Derrik Walton, DDS and Darren Ruesch, DDS, have been providing top quality dental work and service to their patients for many years. Whether a patient needs help with re
2.Cody Dental Excellence
726 Allen Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Cody Dental Excellence, Dr. Devon Holeman DMD is a general dentist who is dedicated to optimal oral healthcare. He has a beautiful new office in Cody, WY located at 726 Allen Avenue, close to the Buff
3.Hill Family Dentistry
1110 Beck Ave
Hill Family Dentistry in Cody, Wyoming has set out to make your dental experience convenient and comfortable. We are a family dentist and strive to make all of our patients relaxed and comfortable. We
4.Rocky Mountain Family Dental
2910 Big Horn Ave
Rocky Mountain Family Dentist provide gentle dental care for people of all ages, within the Big Horn Basin & surrounding areas. We work with all insurance companies and we are a provider for Cigna Den
5.Pediatric Dental Specialists
2910 Big Horn Ave
We welcome you and your child to our practice. Our specialty is pediatric dentistry, which includes dental care for children, interceptive orthodontics, hospital dentistry and treating children with s
6.Heart Mountain Dental
1426 Stampede Ave
I had a tooth extracted by Dr. George several days ago, first tooth ever pulled, and he and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Very friendly and educated staff, not to mention his pric
7.Taylor Dental and Associates
1114 Rumsey Ave
Everyone at Taylor Dental and Associates makes it very clear that they care about every patient in their office.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future