1100 NW 6th St, Pompano Beach, FL, 33069
1.Chisari Electric Inc
5290 NW 15th St
2.Chisari Electric Inc
5930 NW 60th Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Tri Systems Group Electrical Contractors
Serving the Coconut Creek area.
Please try reloading the page.
I must mention that MMJ Electric goes beyond all the possible means to deliver quality service. There are indeed some great men working for them, and that helps them achieve success in every single project they involve in.
Electricians from MMJ Electric were efficient enough to change the whole lighting in my apartment. I appreciate their help.
I called MMJ Electric to install energy efficient lights in my office. Their experienced team arrived on time did more what was expected from them.
My electric bill does not exceed the budget anymore. Thanks to MMJ Electric for installing LED lights in my residence.
fast and friendly service. remodeled.my condo with drop.down ceiling, recessed.lights, new electric panel, upgraded.my air conditioning and new wood.floors.extremely competitive and clean! highly.recommended!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.