A-1 Security Center
13 Coffman Ave, Malvern, PA, 19355 Your Local Locksmith since 1971. Commercial, Residential, Auto. Emergency Service Available. Store Showroom.
1.Fling's Towing Inc
180 Hurley Rd
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
Damage Free Professional Towing:* Accident Removal* Flatbed Service* Gas & Diesel Deliveries* Jumpstarts* Light & Heavy Trucks* Local & Long Distance* Lockouts* Motorcycles* Mud & Snow Calls* Private
2.Advanced Lock & Security Inc.
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor Repair
Advanced Lock and Security, Inc. serves Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks, and Philadelphia Counties. Advanced Lock and Security, Inc. is a full-service security company offering 24-hour service in
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
4.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
5.Becker Locksmith Services Inc
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WEEKEND & EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE AT YOUR REQUEST.
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I just literally moved into my new apartment, and I locked myself out.Snowy, yucky day... I called American Local Locksmith Avi came out and undid my lock in like ten minutes.
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Serving the Coatesville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.