Serving the Coalville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2900 S 400 W
Salt Lake City,UT
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
3.MD Property Services IncServing the Coalville, UT area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
MD Property Services, Inc. is a full-service landscape construction and maintenance company that has served Utah residences, corporations, HOAs and multi-family residences for over 24 years. We are co
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Huskie'z Landscaping, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceVinyl FencesConcrete ContractorsFence-Sales, Service & Contractors
We are a licensed and insured full service landscaping company that provides the following services to residential and commercial properties. Beginning with on-site evaluation, we will create a visual
6.High Mountain Cleaning, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesJanitorial ServiceCleaning Contractors
High Mountain Cleaning, knows that we put our name on the line with every job that we do. You can be assured quality, great service, and customer satisfaction every time. In our eyes, anything less wo
7.Rick's Snow Removal & Sprinkler Repair
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Free Consultation & Estimate
Our Customers Come First! We at Rick's Snow Removal & Sprinkler Repair have worked hard to build our reputation on service, support, and quality lawn watering system installations and snow removal at
Serving the Coalville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.