A Place For Mom
Serving the Clovis area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.St. Anthony Healthcare & Rehab Center
1400 W 21st St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & Aged
2.Wheatfields Senior Living
4701 N Prince St
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
3.Clovis Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
1201 N Norris St
Physical Therapy ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
1944 W 21st St
Home Health ServicesNursesPhysical TherapistsHospices
Community Homecare is a licensed and certified, full-service health care agency. It provides home health services through disabled and senior citizen and medically fragile children's waivers, an Alzhe
1202 W 21st St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
712 Rencher St
Homes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent Homes
7.J & J Home Care Inc
400 Pile St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.