J & J Quality Construction Inc.
2750 N Clovis Ave Ste 139, Fresno, CA, 93727
1.Josh A Gardner OD
5786 S Elm Ave
OpticiansOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
2.G.J. Gardner Homes Clovis/North East Fresno
1455 Shaw Ave
Home BuildersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors
It's easy to hide behind a screen name and make allegations toward any person or company. Some people just can't handle the truth and blames others for their problems. You could have cancelled your c
3.Gardner, Joshua A
1360 E Herndon Ave
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Helen Gardner Real Estate
7948 N Maple Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.G.J. Gardner Homes Northwest Fresno
1255 W Shaw Ave Ste 100
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Centers
G.J. GARDNER HOMES VARIETY With over 100 new home designs to choose from, G.J. Gardner Homes Northwest Fresno will certainly have a new home design that will satisfy your individual needs, and if not,
6.Gardner, Joshua A
1122 S St
7.Gardner Window Solutions Inc.
3131 W Dakota Ave
WindowsBlinds-Venetian & VerticalShutters
Athens California Properties & Fencing
Serving the Clovis area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.