1.Melton's Home & Auto Supply Co
1002 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2.Palmetto Tire & Service Inc
9 Hamiltons Ferry Rd
3.Palmetto Tire & Svc Inc
10 Shipmaster Ct
748 Highway 274
Auto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & RepairTire DealersEngines-Diesel-Fuel Injection Parts & Service
Our goal is to be the first provider of Road Service Nationwide that comes to mind when our customers have a problem. After years in business we have developed a motto that is focused on customer sati
5.Killians Service Center
810 Bethel St
Gas StationsTire Dealers
6.Goodyear Auto Service Center
5154 Charlotte Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Goodyear Auto Service Centers are full-service tire and automotive repair stores wholly owned and operated by the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Since 1924, Goodyear Auto Service has provided excelleMore Nearby Locations »
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts - Opening Soon
415 Channel Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Lake Wylie O'Reilly Auto Parts - Opening Soon store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts peopMore Nearby Locations »
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.