1.Trent's Tree Removal
6616 suntree rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Great boys great job highly recomened them!!!! Had the trees cut and mess cleaned up in a day! They let me know they were here got to work and let me know when they were done it was that easy!!
2.Phillips Handyman Service
79 Payne Gap Dr
Plumbing EngineersElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceCarpentersLawn Maintenance
6803 Old Hurricane Rd
Landscape ContractorsNurseries-Plants & TreesTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Little's Tree Cutting Services
210 Ballpark Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLogging CompaniesTree Service
5905 Airport Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Lonesome Pine Lawn Care & Asphalt Sealing
201 Stevens St
Landscaping & Lawn Services
7.Co Train Lawn Care
116 Litchfield St NW
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.