1.Salzberg-Siegel Mindy DDS PC
38550 Garfield Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Dr. Mindy does excellent work! I have been a patient for 20+ years. I hv had many simple to complex treatments completed without pain or rework! Drs. expertise and attention to detail make your final
2.Konopka, Ronald F DDS
31850 Harper Ave
Saint Clair Shores,MI
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
We Accept CareCredit
3.Ortisi & Abate Family Dentistry
13801 15 Mile Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinics
$55 OFF Complete Exam, Full Series of X-Rays and Complete Consultation+2more
Can't say enough good things about this place! The staff is genuinely friendly and courteous. Dr. Abate is fantastic, your not just another patient in his business practice, he takes the time to addre
4.Malouf Family Dentistry
27600 Little Mack Ave
Saint Clair Shores,MI
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinics
$95 Cleaning, Exam, BW X-Rays, Oral Cancer Screening & Periodontal Exam+2more
Dr Malouf and staff provided me with gentle dental care. I had a first class experience with the quality of dentistry I received and will be recommending this office to all of my friends and family.
15032 Hall Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
I am not a fan of dentist. But after going to Aspen now for 2 month's I can say this is 1 of the best experiences I've had. I recommend aspen Dental to everyoneMore Nearby Locations »
6.Barry Pinsky DDS Ellen Folbe DDS & Associates
12500 E 12 Mile Rd
Pediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Mention YP.com and Receive
7.Hoffman Michael J DDS PC
15340 23 Mile Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistrySleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
* No Shot - No Drill - * Now Offering One Visit Porcelain Crowns - Onlays - Inlays* Children Welcome - Free Consultation - * The Eastside Christian Dentist* Brand New State-Of-The-Art Office* *Most In
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.