Growing Smiles Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics
51821 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, MI, 48051
1.Salzberg-Siegel Mindy DDS PC
38550 Garfield Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Mindy does excellent work! I have been a patient for 20+ years. I hv had many simple to complex treatments completed without pain or rework! Drs. expertise and attention to detail make your final
46600 Romeo Plank Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
I have been going to this office for 4 years and I love the staff and of course Dr. Pontiowski! Very relaxed, friendly and professional office- I have been bringing my son there since he was 2 and he
3.Baker And Ochs PC
35207 Groesbeck Hwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
4.Gilbert, Gary DDS
312 Crocker Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Danta-Dahl Kimberly A DDS
42550 Garfield Rd
DentistsNo Internet Heading AssignedTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Great dentist ! Nice staff. Very professional. Dr. Kim always wears a smile, work is top notch, she is very knowledgeable and sensitive to the patients needs.
6.Berman Mark D DDS & Associates PC
44200 Garfield Rd
I recently had my teeth whitened at the Berman Mark Dentist Office. My results were amazing. My teeth turned into a beautiful natural white color. I would recommend teeth whitening services here. The
7.Krauseneck, Harold DDS
53 Southbound Gratiot Ave
Mianecki & Carlino DDS PC
51190 D W Seaton Dr, New Baltimore, MI, 48047
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future