Associated Dermatology of West Bloomfield, Commerce, & Novi
6330 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield, MI, 48322
1.Abdel-Hak, Hussein M, DDS
5601 Schaefer Rd Ste 101
2.Abbas Hussein Berro, DDS
1193 Southfield Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
3.Dagher Hussein DDS
1404 Ford Ave
4.Dr. Hussein-Sam H Awada, MD
12640 E 12 Mile Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
5.Dr. Hussein Al-Hamid, MD
22201 Moross Rd Ste 50
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Othman, Hussein, MD
19251 Mack Ave
Grosse Pointe Woods,MI
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Hussein, Marwah MD: Marwah Hussein, MD
1101 W University Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Professional Village Family Medicine
13700 19 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.